- All statements of opinion, views expressed and projections, forecasts or statements relating to expectations regarding future events, or the possible future performance of the funds listed on the Website (the Funds) represent Bite Investments (UK) Limited’s own assessment based on the information available to it (which may change from time to time). Actual results could differ materially from those set out on the Website. The historical performance of any previous investments as reported herein (or otherwise) should not be relied upon as an indication of likely performance. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- Potential investors should be aware that any investments in the Funds is speculative, involves a high degree of risk, and could result in the loss of all or substantially all of their capital invested. There is no guarantee that any returns set out in the Website can be achieved or can be continued if achieved, nor that the Funds will make any distributions whatsoever.
- Investments in respect to some Funds listed on the Website can be long-term investments in nature and with significant risk which means that such investments are illiquid and the investors must be prepared to bear the risk of their investment for the duration of the Funds. Investors must have sufficient alternative liquid funds and assets to meet their ongoing financial demands and needs.
- There is a risk that investors may not recover part of or any of their investment in the Funds. Investors in the United Kingdom will not usually be able to claim under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the event that the Funds fail. Further information is available from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme at fscs.org.uk.
- Any security taken by the Funds in connection with underlying investments may become difficult to enforce.
- Performance can be positively or negatively affected by economic conditions and general market risks. Such economic conditions or market risks across the world could include changes to interest rates, changes in laws or government policy (and in particular changes to taxation policy), general availability of credit, political developments and other matters beyond the control of the Funds or any other person. Any returns set out in the Website are targets only. Inflation figures used internally by the managers of or advisers to the Funds in projecting financial returns may be higher or lower than originally forecast. There may be other additional risks, uncertainties and factors that could cause the returns generated by the Funds to be materially lower than any target returns. Actual realised returns will depend on, inter alia, future operating results, the value of the assets and market conditions at the time of the disposal, any related transaction costs and the timing and manner of disposal.
- The Funds may be competing with other financial providers which may lead to the Funds obtaining less favourable terms or may even lead to the Funds not being able to make investments.
- The Funds’ investments may be subject to withholding, transfer or other taxes, the level of which may change during the period an investment is held.
- The contents of these Risk Factors are not to be construed as, and shall not be relied on as legal, investment, business or tax advice. Prospective investors must consult their own financial, legal and tax advisors before participating in a potential investment in the Funds.